My Photo

My new Bling

RSS Feed

Atom Feed (xml)

Add to Google Reader or Homepage
Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Add Glenn"s Paradise to Newsburst from CNET News.com
Add to My AOL
Add to netvibes
Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to The Free Dictionary

Add to Plusmo
Add to Excite MIX
Add to Webwag
Add to Attensa
Add Glenn"s Paradise to ODEO
Add to Pageflakes
Powered by FeedBurner

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

People always said 1 baby is not enough. He / she will be fully spoil and also feel lonely. I totally agreed this comment as I can see baby Nayely very keen to find neighbor's kids going to playground every afternoon time.
I thought everything will be fine after my 2nd princess has been born. However, I am totally / fully wrong. Nayely seems like not welcoming her sister for the 1st two weeks. She keep on cranky and crying most of the time especially during night time before when to bed. I totally understand her feeling; Nayely will probably think that mummy now not caring her anymore as I am the usual person to co-sleep Nayely all this while. Now, due to fully breastfeeding, the 2nd one will be on priority if the timing crash.
Nayely used to slap Meimei's head or face whenever she saw me breastfeeding Meimei without extra hand to avoid the incident happen. This really made me so angry and scold at her. I know it is not right for me can't control my temper, but Nayely really purposely made me angry as she will do some more if I said NO. She is damn good in testing the water. I have try to tell her and show her the right way to touch Meimei but she seems like still can’t understand. It probably she feels jealous.
However, it is almost 1 month time. Things getting better, atleast Nayely not so rough with Meimei, she even know how to kiss Meimei face softly and touch her softly after I have @#%xx%&& for the pass whole month. Anyhow, some time she may still act rough to the young one like pulling her hand from the baby cot. This is the things I really have to keep my eyes closely as Nayely act very fast.
OMG, it is really tired to take care 2 children if you are alone. Luckily I still have MIL to help up. Anyhow, I can’t imagine how she is going to take care both of my princess after I am back to work. Now I really don’t understand how the nanny can babysit 3 or 4 babies / toddlers. Probably there have some ways that I haven’t learn. Appreciate any mommies that have this experience can share with me in the comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home