My Photo

My new Bling

RSS Feed

Atom Feed (xml)

Add to Google Reader or Homepage
Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Add Glenn"s Paradise to Newsburst from CNET News.com
Add to My AOL
Add to netvibes
Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to The Free Dictionary

Add to Plusmo
Add to Excite MIX
Add to Webwag
Add to Attensa
Add Glenn"s Paradise to ODEO
Add to Pageflakes
Powered by FeedBurner

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Expecting my 2nd princess

I am in the midst of expecting my 2nd princess these few days. The EDD will be on 17 May 09. My gynae thought she will come early at least 1 week. Anyhow, she seems not. Another 2 more days to go. I really looking forward to see her and fully breastfeed her at the moment she was born.
I can't forget the sweet moment I breastfeed baby Nayely. It is so happy and I enjoy every moments although I am very tired during confinement especially night time.
No matter how, I am going to do the same for my 2nd princess. Baby, mummy looking forward to see you. Let's gambateh together ya!

3 Comments:

  1. Joanne said...
    Congrats! Wishing you smooth and easy delivery :)
    LittleLamb said...
    congrats....take care ya.
    long time didnt come yr blog..
    Glenns said...
    hi,
    Thank you so much for your wishes. I have a smooth delivery to my 2nd princess. She is 3.3kg heathy baby and look like baby nayely. I'm in my 10th confinement now. I'll update more on nayely and meimei after my confinement. Stay tune!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home