My Photo

My new Bling

RSS Feed

Atom Feed (xml)

Add to Google Reader or Homepage
Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Add Glenn"s Paradise to Newsburst from CNET News.com
Add to My AOL
Add to netvibes
Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to The Free Dictionary

Add to Plusmo
Add to Excite MIX
Add to Webwag
Add to Attensa
Add Glenn"s Paradise to ODEO
Add to Pageflakes
Powered by FeedBurner

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Hytex Warehouse Sales

This is another warehouse sales I wish to go after Baby Kiko last 2 weeks. I was a bit regret go to Baby Kiko warehouse recently as the clothes is not really cheap compare to previously. I was really wrong to spend about RM200 there. By comparison, Hytex warehouse sales more attractive in pricing. Besides, the clothes that offer also very nice in design. I am not sure hubby will kill me if I request to go to this warehouse sales. It's due to he know I will grab baby Nayely's garments like no need to pay for it. Haha......especially with the garments on World of Cartoons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home