My Photo

My new Bling

RSS Feed

Atom Feed (xml)

Add to Google Reader or Homepage
Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Add Glenn"s Paradise to Newsburst from CNET News.com
Add to My AOL
Add to netvibes
Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to The Free Dictionary

Add to Plusmo
Add to Excite MIX
Add to Webwag
Add to Attensa
Add Glenn"s Paradise to ODEO
Add to Pageflakes
Powered by FeedBurner

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I love basil leaves favor. I always use it to cook soup with egg or fried with egg (no choice, I only knows two of this basil leaves recipes).
Until recently, I found another 1 which is very nice; Basil Leaves Stir-Fry Village Chicken. I share the recipe to all my blog reader here.
Ingredients:
Village Chicken (~400g) à half chick
Black Fungus (20g) à soaks it and cut into pieces
Basil Leaves (30g) à clean it and cut into pieces
Garlic (3 pcs) -> slice it
Cloves Garlic (3 pcs) -> slice it
Old Ginger (12 slices)
Condiments:
Soya Sauce -> 1 table spoon
Seasame Oil -> 1 tea spoon
Sugar -> ½ tea spoon
Seasoning:
Glutinous Rice Wine -> 3 table spoon
Chinese Wine (Shao Xing) -> 2 table spoon
Soya Sauce -> 2 table spoon
Method:
1) Clean the village chicken and cut into pieces (bite sizes), then blanch in boiling water; dish out, put in the condiments and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
2) Heat seasame oil in wok, fried the ginger, cloves garlic and garlic.
3) Pour in the marinated chicken and fry for 10 minutes.
4) Add in black fungus, basil leaves and seasoning, stir slowly until chicken are tender.
5) Lastly, simmer over low heat and boil for 5 minutes.
6) Serve it hot.
I hope those who try it out like this recipe. Don't forget to share with me your feeling :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home