My Photo

My new Bling

RSS Feed

Atom Feed (xml)

Add to Google Reader or Homepage
Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Add Glenn"s Paradise to Newsburst from CNET News.com
Add to My AOL
Add to netvibes
Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to The Free Dictionary

Add to Plusmo
Add to Excite MIX
Add to Webwag
Add to Attensa
Add Glenn"s Paradise to ODEO
Add to Pageflakes
Powered by FeedBurner

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

My Life After Being a Mom

Someday, my friend asks me how my life is after being a mother. I told her, it’s full of fun and excited. Besides, a lot of motherhood knowledge need to be learn, I need to learn be more multitasking. I guess all mother agreed with what I said. I wrote it as summary below.

My time is mainly her time.
Free time only belongs to me when she fall sleep.
She fall sick, I fell pain.
Learn to do 2 things in a time.
One hand carries her, on the other hand eating my meals.
No more watching movie at cinema with hubby.
Enjoy shopping together with baby and hubby during weekend.
Cut down business entertainment after office hour as much as possible.
Think of her during office hour.
Annual leaves are mainly reserve for her activities.

What else? This is what I can think currently. It might be more in the near future. Or you can think any to add in?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home