My Photo

My new Bling

RSS Feed

Atom Feed (xml)

Add to Google Reader or Homepage
Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Add Glenn"s Paradise to Newsburst from CNET News.com
Add to My AOL
Add to netvibes
Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to The Free Dictionary

Add to Plusmo
Add to Excite MIX
Add to Webwag
Add to Attensa
Add Glenn"s Paradise to ODEO
Add to Pageflakes
Powered by FeedBurner

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

A lot of outstation peoples travel to Penang because of Seafood. The famous place that a lot of outstation travellers used to go is Bukit Tambun Seafood Village. The seafood there is considered cheap in price, but the most important is very fresh. Bukit Tambun Seafood Village located before entering Juru Toll should you came from Singapore, Southern regions or Kuala Lumpur. It hasn’t entering Penang Island. I went there for 3 times, my favorite food definitely is Crabs and Mantis Prawn. I need to highlight here, the crab is not the meat crab we can find in KL. That is the local crab with a lot of crab eggs. In fact, the taste is as good as Shanghai Hairy Crab and price is a lot cheaper in compare.
Recently, I get to know another good seafood place in Penang Island. In fact, I didn’t know it before although I am native there. It is located at 84, Mk 9, Teluk Kumbar, 11920 Pulau Pinang. The restaurant name is Good Friend Seafood. I saw there are a lot of good comments on this restaurant. I definitely want to have a try in my next trip back to home town.

Please find the exact address and location map below.

3 Comments:

  1. MSKY said...
    Just went there few weeks ago, quite disappointed actually, not as good as expected, bukit tambun seafood village still our preference.
    Glenns said...
    Oh, really. I always try Bukit Tambun Seafood Village. Thought this one is good because recommend by axian in Astro. How about the pricing? Is it reasonable as Tambun?
    MSKY said...
    Maybe we don't know how to order the best food there, hahaa. Price consider a bit more expensive than Tambun. You can go try and see, because still many people going, maybe because of the Axian show.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home