My Photo

My new Bling

RSS Feed

Atom Feed (xml)

Add to Google Reader or Homepage
Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Add Glenn"s Paradise to Newsburst from CNET News.com
Add to My AOL
Add to netvibes
Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to The Free Dictionary

Add to Plusmo
Add to Excite MIX
Add to Webwag
Add to Attensa
Add Glenn"s Paradise to ODEO
Add to Pageflakes
Powered by FeedBurner

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I am offering Pre-Order for this Jordan Baby Romper. It is due to I don't wish to disappointed my customer because for certain design which is well responding are always pre-book by other before my stocks ready on my hand.
Therefore, I guess pre-order will be the best way to secure the design & size you wish to order.

Delivery will be in 2 weeks time.
Selling Price: RM 28 / pc
Poslaju: Charges will be advise base on quantities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home