My Photo

My new Bling

RSS Feed

Atom Feed (xml)

Add to Google Reader or Homepage
Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Add Glenn"s Paradise to Newsburst from CNET News.com
Add to My AOL
Add to netvibes
Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to The Free Dictionary

Add to Plusmo
Add to Excite MIX
Add to Webwag
Add to Attensa
Add Glenn"s Paradise to ODEO
Add to Pageflakes
Powered by FeedBurner

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I have 2 tins of baby milk powder to give away FOC for whoever using this branding baby formula milk.
1) Anmum Infacare 400g - First Step for baby 0-6 months
Expiry Date: 10/07/2009

2) Enfalac A+ 400g - First Step for baby 0-12 months (Accidentally crack the plastic cover)
Expiry Date: 20/07/2009

This milk powder never been open as it still original seal.

Interested, please email me at ernteoh@gmail.com
Kindly please collect from me around OUG / Pearl Point International Hotel nearby location.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home