My Photo

My new Bling

RSS Feed

Atom Feed (xml)

Add to Google Reader or Homepage
Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Add Glenn"s Paradise to Newsburst from CNET News.com
Add to My AOL
Add to netvibes
Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to The Free Dictionary

Add to Plusmo
Add to Excite MIX
Add to Webwag
Add to Attensa
Add Glenn"s Paradise to ODEO
Add to Pageflakes
Powered by FeedBurner

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Biofresh Vacuum Ware


Recently, I found a very great food container that can make all mummies life became simpler. I just bought 1 set for myself after further understanding on its function. It is really a great container to store fresh food, cook food or dry food. It prolongs the food freshness and preserves the nutrients.
Guess all mummies facing the same problem like me that always discover a lot of vegetables and fruits can’t keep long although we put into the fridge. For example, it is very difficult to keep broccoli and strawberry for many days. It is not possible for us to keep the nasi lemak over night to eat the next morning or afternoon. With this ultimate vacuum system, it actually expels the air within food container for:
Anti-Oxidization Storage:
- Food remains freshness, taste & nutrients maintained for a longer period of time.
Super Anti-Dehydration:
- Helps prevent humidity and rotting, thus high moisture foods don’t easily become dry or stale.
Inhibit Bacterial Growth:
- Helps prevent bacterial and fungus growth.
Accelerates Marinating Time
- Instant marinating effects.
Thus, I try to keep my nasi lemak for 20 hours as experiment, when I open and eat; it is still fresh like the original taste. Besides, I keep half apple into it and the apple still fresh after 60 hours.
With Biofresh Vacuum Ware I was able to prepare my curry chicken, fried rice, mee hoon and sandwich overnight to eat it the next morning or afternoon. As I’m a fulltime working mum, this vacuum ware allow me to prepare my baby food in advance after working hour for the next morning. It saves a lot of my time in the morning.
Furthermore, Biofresh is Microware Safe (lid to be removed), Freezer Safe, Dishwasher Safe and Hygienic safe. If I am keeping the food in the fridge, I just need to heat the food in the microware directly using the vacuum ware and no need to transfer the food into microwaveable bowl. 1 set come with 3 sizes, which are 2250ml, 1650ml & 1000ml and pump with holder.
For detail, please refer the photos album in www.ernteoh.multiply.com
Those who are interested to buy, please pm me. Thanks.


2 Comments:

  1. mummystephenienyou said...
    Actually almost everything also can put in the container right?? I bought 1 set but not yet started to use cos i have a lot of tupperware before.
    Glenns said...
    Yeah, you can put everything. Normally the square shape is for wet food like seafood, vege, fruit.
    Besides, I also use it as a container to put the fried rice, meehoon or mee. You will see it is very useful for putting fried meehoon & mee because the meehoon & mee wouldn't 'stick' together when it's cold.
    What I have try:-
    Nasi lemak - 28 hrs still fresh to eat
    Egg sandwich - 24 hrs still fresh to eat
    Fresh prawn - frozen for almost 2 months. The prawn's head still not turning black.
    Try it yourself. You will definitely found that it's more useful than tupperware.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home