My Photo

My new Bling

RSS Feed

Atom Feed (xml)

Add to Google Reader or Homepage
Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Add Glenn"s Paradise to Newsburst from CNET News.com
Add to My AOL
Add to netvibes
Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to The Free Dictionary

Add to Plusmo
Add to Excite MIX
Add to Webwag
Add to Attensa
Add Glenn"s Paradise to ODEO
Add to Pageflakes
Powered by FeedBurner

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Nayely 1 Year Old

Time really flies. I has been spending 1 year of my life with my baby Nayely. I really go through the sweet and pain becomes a mummy. No wonder, everyone was saying Mummy is the most wonderful person in the world. Yeah, I feel it.
Since we didn't celebrate full moon with Nayely last year, therefore, we plan to organise a 1 year old birthday party for Nayely at our condo pool side. We order food catering to handle all food for guest. The food was not bad but we have a lot of left over due to the amount are huge. It must cater for big tummy guy, I guess. What a waste for this.
Baby Nayely was very happy on this particular day. We tour her around the swimming pool and she was excited wanted to jump into the pool for a swim. Yeah, daddy brings her to swim sometime. Therefore, she likes swimming.
The party starts around 7.30pm. All invited guest started to come. I and hubby were busy to serve the guest. Nayely stay with MIL and other relatives.
I order a big birthday (2kg) cake for Nayely. It is in orange flavor. Overall, it tastes nice. I let Nayely try this cake as well. She loves it.
I can see Nayely is tiring around 9.30pm but she just too excited and refuse to sleep. Suddenly she saw a cute puppy by neighbour, she keeps on asking us to chase the puppy by hugging her running together. Gosh, it's really tiring, but when I see her shines smilling face and laughing sound, I have forgotten how tired I am. She seldom laughs, but this is the night she laughs loudly and laughs the most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home