My Photo

My new Bling

RSS Feed

Atom Feed (xml)

Add to Google Reader or Homepage
Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Add Glenn"s Paradise to Newsburst from CNET News.com
Add to My AOL
Add to netvibes
Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to The Free Dictionary

Add to Plusmo
Add to Excite MIX
Add to Webwag
Add to Attensa
Add Glenn"s Paradise to ODEO
Add to Pageflakes
Powered by FeedBurner

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I’m hoping to watch this match so keen after Lee CW has confirmed his seat in the Men's Single Final on Friday. This is really a historical match to determine Malaysia able to get back the Badminton Men's Single Olympic Gold Medal after 52 years.
Tonight, all Malaysian's eyes are on Lee CW. I hope he was able to manage the stress and perform his very best in this final game.
I worried I will miss out this important game because RTM1 and RTM2 are not showing live telecast. I do not have Astro at home. Therefore, already suggest to hubby that we have late dinner at Mamak stall bringing little Nayely together for the match. Baby Nayely also very cooperative now, she is sleeping for almost 1.5 hours. I guess she knows that, mummy will not able to accompany her to sleep before the match ending.
Finally, I did a very smart decision by calling up RTM to ask whether tonight have live telecast on this important game or not. The answer is YES. Yeah, what a relief, I can sit at home to watch this game and scream whatever I like. Nayely is going to be shock then. Kekeke.
Another 1 more hour to go, I am starting countdown. I'm already taken my dinner, must take bath after this blog entry.
Let's cheer for Lee CW and Malaysia tonight. We hope a beautiful history create in Beijing Olympic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home