My Photo

My new Bling

RSS Feed

Atom Feed (xml)

Add to Google Reader or Homepage
Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Add Glenn"s Paradise to Newsburst from CNET News.com
Add to My AOL
Add to netvibes
Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to The Free Dictionary

Add to Plusmo
Add to Excite MIX
Add to Webwag
Add to Attensa
Add Glenn"s Paradise to ODEO
Add to Pageflakes
Powered by FeedBurner

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Nayely was 11 Months Old

Nayely was in her 11 months today. Time really flies. Another month she will be turning to 1 year old. I still can remember vividly the moment I was in the hospital to deliver her. I just like happen yesterday, but she is in my live for 11 months since last year September. Hubby and I planning to organize a pool side birthday party to her at our condo. Therefore, I started to plan and get quotation from the food catering centre right now. I wish to organize a memorable 1 year old birthday party to her for the very 1st time next month.
So far, she is growing well and adorable. I guess to have about 10.8kg now. I will get her confirm weight next month when I bring her to routine check up. She is in an active learning stage now; we call “Monkey See, Monkey Do”. She likes to follow whatever we doing and try to act like an adult. In fat, I am quite headache due to she has a lots of interest on our adult’s stuff but not her toys. So, her hand tends to be very busy to touch and take whatever things she can reach. She can crawl very fast to reach the things she wants and stand up by herself with minimum support when she reaches the chair or cupboard. I must keep my eyes on her closely every time to avoid her in danger.
It’s really a challenging month for me from now on. I hope she can really listen to me and be an obedient girl from now on. She was able to understand more on what we talk to her and able to reply yes or no. I always ask her “ai nen nen”? She can answer me “ai” with her head knock to say yes as well. I can direct her to take something for me or crawl to washroom from living room to take bath as well. I really have much fun time with her at this stage. I hope she growth healthy and stay happily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home