My Photo

My new Bling

RSS Feed

Atom Feed (xml)

Add to Google Reader or Homepage
Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Add Glenn"s Paradise to Newsburst from CNET News.com
Add to My AOL
Add to netvibes
Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to The Free Dictionary

Add to Plusmo
Add to Excite MIX
Add to Webwag
Add to Attensa
Add Glenn"s Paradise to ODEO
Add to Pageflakes
Powered by FeedBurner

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Time flies, finally I decide to stop breastfed Nayely in her 8 months. At first I thought that it is going to be a thought one as Nayely knows searching my breast. She understands the different between breast milk and formula milk. She likes to be on my breast at least 2 to 3 times a day especially night time. I started reduce a time to feed her on breast everyday. From 3 times to 2 times and from 2 times to 1. Then totally not direct feed her. She is crying especially when she is going to sleep and wish to have breast milk to comfort her emotion. Anyhow, I have to bear with it. Many times I want to let go and let her latch back on my breast but I really need to bear with it if I wish to success.
Baby Nayely is sick in this period of time as she is having her 1st two teethes. I feel guilty, if I still breastfeed her, she won't fall sick at this moment. Anyhow, everything is over, I manage to stop breastfeeding Nayely in 2 weeks time. Now, Nayely is on solid and 3 to 4 times formula milk daily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home