My Photo

My new Bling

RSS Feed

Atom Feed (xml)

Add to Google Reader or Homepage
Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Add Glenn"s Paradise to Newsburst from CNET News.com
Add to My AOL
Add to netvibes
Subscribe in Bloglines
Add to The Free Dictionary

Add to Plusmo
Add to Excite MIX
Add to Webwag
Add to Attensa
Add Glenn"s Paradise to ODEO
Add to Pageflakes
Powered by FeedBurner

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I went to KK business trip last on 17 March 2008. I have to departure on 16 March (Sun) due to the event is early in the morning. It takes 2 hours & 45 minutes from KLIA to KK. This is my first time visit KK and also my first outstation over night trip after delivered baby Nayely. I am missing her so much in the 2 days 1 night trip. I heard from hubby that she is very obedient that night when I was not around. She didn't cranky at all.
When I was back from KK, she seems like missing me a lot. She keeps on attached to me closely. She wants me to hug her and calm her to sleep. If I put her down on the bed, she will cry. She is acting like a spoiled brat for 3 days. Oh gosh, really make me very tired on this because she wants me to hug her in order to compensate her for the 2 days and 1 night when I was away.
I need to go for another business trip next month. This time is Kuching, I guess after I came back, again is enough for me to suffer for a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home